Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Brief Hiatus

I will be taking a one-week hiatus from my blog (and all non-essential interneting, actually) while my wrists (and fingers and hands and elbows) recuperate from too much computer usage. I won't get into all the boring details, but my joints have been getting progressively worse over the last year and have stopped or limited my ability to do lots of things that I love (swing dancing, crocheting, knitting, even playing World of Warcraft for long periods of time.) I'm joined in solidarity by my friend Mike, which is a nice little morale boost! Anyway, as of midnight tonight, I will be off the 'net until the end of the day on Tuesday. I'd love it if during that time the magical joint fairies came to visit and make everything better, but I won't be holding my breath. :-P See you on the other side! (Maybe I'll have finished that project I blogged about earlier tonight?)

No comments: