Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Can you upcycle a blog?

Hello! This is the latest incarnation of this blog. It started as a humble school project (that the professor never really got together, hmm)...then became a short-lived personal blog...but now, now there is Purpose and Meaning. It will be...a craft blog!

So what, dear reader, can you look forward to? Projects: past, present, and future. Tutorials. Advice. (Even if it's "don't do what I just did!") An exploration of why I craft. (Hint: It's not because I need more dishcloths.) The occasional book or pattern review. Probably lots of links and shout-outs to those far more talented than I. Hopefully, along the way, we'll manage to squeeze in some great discussions - craft theory, construction techniques, ethics of homage/poaching a design, recycling/upcycling, responsible crafting...who knows!

I look forward to getting to know you all, and to have you get to know me a little bit better as well! :)

No comments: